Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'M BROKE!



But so is about 80 percent of the country so what else is new? This sort of thing rarely works for me but I don't really have any other choice.  Bottom line is I can't really afford anything anymore, I have a job at Old Navy but it barely even pays for my rent let alone things like food.  I'm not making money so much as losing less money than I would if I was unemployed.  On top of this I have to pay over 600 bucks for my dental surgery, I owe my old roommate money, I need to pay 120 for the convention table at C2E2, and in order to even GO to Chicago for C2E2 I need to pay like a 400-500 dollar ticket.

We (MindWave Comics) almost weren't able to even pay to print our books because the bank somehow lost a huge chunk of our money, but luckily someone was kind enough to invest in us to get us over the hump.  So here's is my call to attention, my Commissions are open, they always were, and will be for quite some time.  I understand a lot of you all are broke too, but if you like my style or know somebody who might like it please send the word out.

Prices:
sketches - $10, $20, and $30 (depending on level of detail and number of characters)
illustrations - $40, $50, and $60 (depending on level of detail and number of characters)
comics - Unfortunately I don't have anytime to produce comics for anyone

If you have any questions shoot me an email: sketchmasterskillz.blogspot.com, thanks!












No comments: